Love Poems And Quotes For Her BiographySource(google.com.pk)
Perhaps you may call it ridiculous but cute love quotes for her boyfriend can keep the love quotes for her fires blazing hot. Cute quotes aren't only words and phrases, they convey your interest in and love quotes for her to your lover . They are very important mainly because they make the love and romance more powerful. If you keep whispering these cute quotes to your true love, he will feel more affectionate towards you and adore you for all the love you shower on him.
Whatever may be the stage of your love quotes for her, cute quotes for your boyfriend are sure to work wonders. Sometimes the quotes can be humorous and both of you will get a big laugh out of them.
You can find innumerable cute quotes for your boyfriend on line. And here are just a few
- When I was a child I had a stuffed bear that held all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all of my tears. I used to think nobody would ever take his place then I found you!
- Each and every time I hear your voice, I hear one more reason to keep you forever.
- Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.
- One night I wished upon a star and 'you' came true.
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- Before I met you I never knew what it really was like; to see somebody and smile for no reason.
- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams
- if i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I'd use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
Maya Angelou was born Marguerite Johnson in St. Louis, Missouri, on April 4, 1928. She grew up in St. Louis and Stamps, Arkansas. She is an author, poet, historian, songwriter, playwright, dancer, stage and screen producer, director, performer, singer, and civil rights activist. She is best known for her autobiographical books: All God's Children Need Traveling Shoes (1986), The Heart of a Woman (1981), Singin' and Swingin' and Gettin' Merry Like Christmas (1976), Gather Together in My Name (197..