Love Quotes For Her With Images Biography
The daughter of The Grateful Dead devotee and first manager Hank Harrison and psychotherapist Linda Caroll, Courtney Love was born Courtney Michelle Harrison in San Francisco, California in 1964. Love spent her early years living in hippie communes in Oregon and at schools in Europe and New Zealand, under the care of her mother and other family members.
By age 16, Love became legally emancipated and traveled throughout Europe, living off of a small trust fund left behind by her grandmother. Love eventually returned to Portland, Oregon, still pursuing music, and then moved around to various locations in the United States before making her break into the industry.
As a musician, she played in early incarnations of Babes In Toyland and Faith No More, as well as acting in bit parts for some Alex Cox films. In 1989, she started her own band, Hole, and in 1992 married Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, giving birth to their daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, that same year. After Cobain's suicide in 1994, and the release of Hole's second album "Live Through This", Love continued to thrill her fans and enrage her detractors with her on- and off-stage antics.
By 1998, Hole had released their third studio album, "Celebrity Skin", and Love had attracted cinematic notoriety for her performance in The People vs. Larry Flynt (1996), which not only garnered her a Golden Globe nomination, but recognition as a serious performer.
Early into the millennium, Hole broke up, and Love took some supporting roles in films such as Trapped (2002), but her rocky past and propensity toward drug addiction eventually caught up with her, sending her through a whirlwind of numerous health and legal issues.
After unsuccessful stints in and out of drug rehabilitation centers, Love was ordered by the L.A. county court to three months in lock down rehab, which came to an end in 2006. Love soon after released a scrapbook-like diary recounting her life, titled "Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love", and continued writing music, testifying her sobriety to the press and public.
In 2009, after losing custody of daughter Frances Bean Cobain for unrelated reasons, Love re-formed Hole with an entirely new lineup, and soon after released the band's first album in ten years, titled "Nobody's Daughter".
Perhaps you may call it ridiculous but cute quotes for your boyfriend can keep the love fires blazing hot. Cute quotes aren't only words and phrases, they convey your interest in and love to your lover . They are very important mainly because they make the love and romance more powerful. If you keep whispering these cute quotes to your true love, he will feel more affectionate towards you and adore you for all the love you shower on him.
Whatever may be the stage of your love with him, cute quotes for your boyfriend are sure to work wonders. Sometimes the quotes can be humorous and both of you will get a big laugh out of them.
You can find innumerable cute quotes for your boyfriend on line. And here are just a few
- When I was a child I had a stuffed bear that held all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all of my tears. I used to think nobody would ever take his place then I found you!
- Each and every time I hear your voice, I hear one more reason to keep you forever.
- Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.
- One night I wished upon a star and 'you' came true.
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- Before I met you I never knew what it really was like; to see somebody and smile for no reason.
- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because the reality is better than your dreams.
- if i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I'd use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.